Our Heron GRO-060 RO Water Purifier is the most convenient and effective method of water filtration. Heron RO Water Purifier is a system where filters water by squeezing water through a semi-permeable membrane, which is rated at 0.0001 micron (equals to 0.00000004 inch!). This is the technology used to make bottled water; it is also the only technology capable of desalinating sea water, making it into drinking water. Typically Heron RO Water Purifier is installed in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Heron RO Water Purifier is quite slim so they can usually fit inside any cabinet, even if you have a garbage disposal. The storage tank can be laid on its side to save space. You can also install Heron RO Water Purifier in the basement, garage, or anywhere there is water supply. If you have good water pressure in your home, then you can even run long lines (20-30 ft) from the water supply to the system or from the tank to the faucet. You can order additional tubing cut to your specs here for our Heron RO Water Purifier.
- 5 Stages Filtration Systems with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology.
- Assurance to get 100% pure drinking water
- Undersink Type
- Feed water connector or self-piercing saddle valve.
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Long reach ceramic goose faucet.
- Installation Accessories are included.
- Operation pressure: 15 -85 PSI.
- Ensure Perfect Mineral in your body.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
|Capacity :||60/75/100 Gallon Per Day|
|Technology :||Reverse Osmosis|
|Filtration Stages :||Five|
|Reserve Capacity :||3.2G|