GRO 200 – 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier uses the most advanced water treatment technology available in the world. In our 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier is recognized as one of the best available technologies for producing high quality drinking water. It’s also the same method used by many bottled water companies to make safe and great tasting drinking water. In our 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier system is the only reverse osmosis system that attaches to your faucet and includes carbon filtration. The carbon pre-filter removes chlorine, tastes and odors. Our 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier is the most compact reverse osmosis system available in your door. In our 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier contain 20” Sediment Filter, 20” Granular Activated Carbon Filter, 20” Activated Block Carbon Filter, 2 pcs 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Finally Taste and Odor Filter. Our 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier is suitable for School, Office, Garments and any other light industry. 200GPD Heron RO Water Purifier also known as Mini Commercial RO Water Purifier.
Features: 5 Stages RO Water Purifier 11/20Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank. FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing. Automatic Shut-off Valve Flow Restrictor, and non return Valve. Feed water connector & deliver valve Drain Saddle Valve. Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation. Installation Instruction.
|Capacity :||200 Gallon Per Day|
|Model No :||GRO-200|
|Technology :||Reverse Osmosis|
|filtration stages :||Five|
|Flushing System :||Manual|
|Brand Name :||Heron|
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
There are no reviews yet.